When you start anew, start with a good name.
When you’re about to venture into a business of your own, there are so many things to think about. Finding the right brand name can seem like a minor task, but it’s one that can easily turn into a real nightmare.
To avoid the headache, you can start by grabbing a pen and a piece of paper. start writing down keywords close to your core values. Some will probably stand out for you. Can you play with them, perhaps in a foreign language? Let your creativity loose and have fun with it! But also remember to pick a name that:
- You can grow with, both geographically and as a business.
- Is easily pronounced and spelled. Try answering the phone using the brand name.
- Isn’t limited to one single function, service or product.
- Doesn’t violate the exclusive rights attached to a trademark.
- Doesn’t mean anything bad or nasty in other parts of the world.
Enjoy your name creation! And if you don’t, call us.